April 1, 2014

Hats and Mysteries

I bought Bishop a sun hat.... just in time for the rain storm.  He looks kinda fabulous in it.  He's even got the model face going. 

Speaking of the rain, it was hailing like crazy today during Bishops nap time.  I was worried he might wake up but he slept right through it.  Then a few minutes after the hail storm, he woke up.  I think it was too quiet for him.  He can't sleep through all that peace and quiet. 

I think after the rain is over, he's gonna be ready to do some gardening.  I'm gonna buy him a little baby shovel and let him play in the dirt.  Hopefully he'll be past the stage were he needs to eat everything he touches.  Which reminds me, I was changing his diaper today and I noticed he was chewing on something.  He was no where near cheerios or anything edible when I picked him up so I took it out of his mouth thinking it was a piece of paper or some other random thing he found on the floor.  It was a piece of chicken.  As in, one of the pieces of chicken he had for dinner last night.  I have no idea where it came from.  I swept the floor and wiped down his highchair after he ate and also changed his jammies.  Was he storing it in his diaper?  Did he horde it somewhere so he could come back for it later?  These are the things that keep me up at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment