February 20, 2013

When it Rains...

I've been fighting various sicknesses for two weeks.  I think I'm finally failing, though.  Yesterday, I thought I had strained my voice, but after today, I'm worried I might be getting strep.  I sincerely hope not.  I have a couple papers due in the next two weeks among a variety of other homework, plus I need to be in the classroom full time not too long from now.  I know I promised not to complain about all the work I have to do, but...

I wish a side affect of getting sick wasn't tiredness.  I know it's your body's way of telling you that you need sleep to recover, but I have a lot of things going on.  Not just homework things.  I mean, things in a general sense.  I have people to spend time with and things I want to do, no just have to do.  It just seems that my refusal to get sick isn't helping any.  If Angela were to comment in this post she'd probably say:  "Kris would formulate an argument out of being sick if she could."  I think that's what I'm trying to do here more or less.  If I can make a case for why I can't or shouldn't be getting sick and it will cure me, consider it done!

That being said, I guess I'll contend myself with getting some sleep tonight and taking it easy for the next couple of days.  At the very least, I don't have to be in class all the time yet.  Starting March 11th, that all changes, so it's probably for the better I got sick now instead of later.

Sorry about the lame topic.

1 comment: