February 22, 2013

The Littlest One

I was upset yesterday because I didn't get to see my nephew.  I had to be sick and go to class and write a paper.  Today, I got to see my nephew anyway!  He's adorable and a little over a year and half old.  The crazy thing about my nephew is that he's already talking somewhat in sentences.  He's also absorbing words like a sponge absorbs water.

He's also insanely smart.

He's the kind of kid that only has to see things once to know how they work.  This makes it very difficult for us to keep him out of things he shouldn't be in.  Once he sees you doing something, he knows exactly how to replicate it.  He demonstrated this today by trying to "change my diaper".  Apparently, he has decided that this routine behavior has become a game.  I don't even know.

He just got up from his nap and is now tugging at my hand, so I am going to go play in his Fisher-Price tent with him because I'm cool enough to play in the tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment