February 14, 2013

Ramblings

If I learned anything about today, it's that I need to find a way to integrate aspects of my life a bit better.  I remember thinking last night about what I'd like to talk about today, but everything's gone.  Life really has a way of making you forget things with complication.  It's a tricky thing.  You try to write stuff down, but you lose the writing, you try to remember, but it fades.  The best you can do is to keep reminding yourself to do better and keep trying to find a system that works.

I left my observation early today.  As I was leaving, I felt such an overwhelming desire to go to my church.  I've been praying for a while for some guidance or direction lately.  I really hate my school.  I know I want to teach, but this has been the most miserable experience.  I found another school I would like to attend to get a secondary degree in Catholic theology, but I just didn't know if that's where I should go, or if I should look for a job or what.  Today, I felt such a strong sensation that I'm where I need to be right now.  Maybe all I really need is a little mentoring.  I don't know.  Perhaps I just need to learn to focus on what's going on what's happening right now a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment