February 13, 2013

Lent is like Christmas for our blog

In that our blog gets neglected as we both gradually stop writing and then Lent comes and it gets two new posts every day!

Unlike Kris, I won't be talking about becoming Catholic everyday because I already became Catholic... and then I stopped.  I'll probably end up talking about babies all the time since I currently have a little person growing inside me.  Or I'll talk about substitute teaching (aka glorified babysitting).  Those are the things happening in my life right now.  And then in a few weeks we'll have kittens and I can post things about their shenanigans.  Unfortunately Olive died a couple months ago and she has left a kitty shaped hole in my life. 

Anyway, I will be going to receive my ashes in less than an hour so that lent may officially begin.  Is it wrong to post my blog before I get my ashes?  I think it still counts. 

I feel really out of practice.  It has been way too long since I've written anything.  I'll try to make tomorrow more coherent.  It's hard to live up to Kris and her blog/ novel on the very first day.  WAY TO RUIN THE CURVE KRIS! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think mine was very coherent either, but I am entertained at the idea of our blog being like Christmas...or maybe it's more like Hanukkah. Lenukkahmas?

    ReplyDelete