February 28, 2013

My Son: Batman

Today I was browsing the interwebs for a cute super hero onesie because who doesn't want their baby to look like a mini super hero?  I mean it would be nice for the whole family to have matching Batman t-shirts for the Christmas card.  Anyway, I came across this: our child's soon to be very first Halloween costume!

Surprised? Then you don't know me at all
I realize there is a toddler in this picture but the size chart says it comes in a "0-6 month" size.  He'll be about 4 months at Halloween so I figure it should be a pretty safe bet. 

On a related note, is anyone having a 'bring your baby' Halloween party?  I think he'll be a little young for trick or treating and probably too young for a 'let's all get drunk in costumes' party.  What else is there to do on Halloween?  He'll be too cute to just leave at home with a sitter.  Nobody puts Batman in a corner.  He has tools.  He will get vengeance. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...good luck with that. Let me know how it goes XD

    ReplyDelete