February 19, 2013

Less than exciting

Some days there just doesn't seem to be anything to write about.  It's like my whole world is just completely devoid of creativity or inspiration.  I just wanna curl up in bed and watch a movie. 

This always seems to happen when I allow plenty of time for blogging.  I opened blogger at least 2 hours ago and was distracting myself with various internet things while trying to think of a topic.  If I leave my blog until the end of the day or I only have a few minutes to write, it takes me like 30 seconds to think of a topic.  My brain must run on procrastination.  This is why I could never write a novel.  There is no book that can be written in 5 minutes.  Not one anybody in their right mind would publish anyway. 

On the plus side, I beat Kris today.  Unless she manages to post seconds before me...

No comments:

Post a Comment