April 6, 2012

Day 39: Crispies

Yesterday I rewarded myself for finishing my homework by making Rice Crispies.... with Oreos!  I found a recipe on Pinterest and have been waiting to make it when I could find time.  And guess what?  I found it!














I modified the recipe slightly.  I replaced the plain boring oreos with super delicious mint oreos because they're my favorite.  It made them taste 50% more awesome than it would have if I had used regular ones. 

Yum




























This is a piece I photographed right before I ate it.  Doesn't it look scared?  It should because it's seconds from death.  Delicious crispy death. 

I just realized, I only have ONE MORE DAY of blogging after this!  I guess we're gonna have to figure out our weekly topics soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment