February 20, 2015

Secret stuff

Well I'm pretty much in the same position I was yesterday, not blogging during my designated quiet thinking time.  Except I didn't nap today, I was working on a super secret project that was so close to be done that I decided to finish it instead of taking time for a thoughtful blog.  I've been working on this project off and on for weeks now and it's finally finished!  I'll post pictures later when it's not a secret anymore.  Also I'm still feeling very sluggish because I'm on antibiotics right now.  They make me feel kind of tired all the time and my mouth tastes bad all the time.  I asked John to pick up some gum on the way home so hopefully that will help with that. 

Our anniversary is next week.  John and I are going to a fancy restaurant tomorrow to celebrate.  Grandma will be watching our cutie while we have fun.  It's been 3 years already.  I remember when we had been dating for a month and that felt like forever.  Now it just feels like time is flying by.  In September, it will be 5 years since we started dating.  That's half a decade!  Well they say time flies when you're happy.  It definitely has. 

My blog will probably be short tomorrow as well since we will be busy having aforementioned fun.  Here's my cutie in the meantime. 

Don't worry, it held up

No comments:

Post a Comment