February 21, 2015

Newlywed game

I'm just gonna be upfront right now, I'm not getting back to those questions until Monday.  I just don't want to rush through them and there's too many distractions today.  Right now I'm trying to write while listening to the newlywed game.  One of the questions was, if your husband was a millionaire, what would he collect?  Johns would definitely be swords.  He would collect every sword from Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, and every light saber from Star Wars.  If I ever want to get him an expensive gift, I have so many options.  He's too easy to buy for.  I like watching to the newlywed game cause it's a good conversation starter.  It's also funny to see the wives slap their husbands when they get a question wrong.  The husband is always the one that's wrong, even if the question is about him and his interests.  There's also a lot of creative euphemisms that sometimes make zero sense. 

I know I posted this on facebook recently but I'm just gonna leave this right here cause I want to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment