February 19, 2015

It's a cranky day

I'm going to take a short break from the questions today.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to write during my designated writing time (Bishops nap time).  It's the perfect time cause there's no toddler screaming at me while I'm writing because he wants me to stop and come play with him.  I ended up taking a shower during nap time and then I fell asleep and Bishop woke me up way before my body was ready to wake up.  It's a very disorienting way to nap.  I don't recommend it. 

Anyway, my brain is still fuzzy and my baby is still crabby for some reason so I'll keep it short.  Our new baby gate arrived today.  It's a swinging gate so we don't have to keep taking it down.  I'm just waiting for John to get home and install it because it requires screwing things into the wall.  I guess I am physically capable of doing it, but I don't want to deprive John of doing the manly work around the house.  It's his favorite. 

I have to go tend to my cranky toddler now.  He needs more friends.  Me and the cats aren't cutting it I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment