March 13, 2016

Putting the Pieces Back Together

My bestie from high school came back to town this week and we got to spend the whole day together.  It's insane how you can be away from someone for so long, and yet when they come back it's like they never left.  I know I go to see her every once in a while, but I can't remember the last time we just got together and went out to do things just the two of us.  Maybe last year over the summer sometime.  She made a comment today about how everyone was coming back to town and it was almost like a sitcom.  I totally agree with this.  My life is definitely like a sitcom, it just doesn't always flow together as well as a sitcom story tends to.  I blame scripting issues for this really.

It's a strange feeling to be coming back to a point in life from ten years ago, but I look forward to seeing where this plot is going!

Today's prayer is for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment