March 9, 2016

Where I'm Supposed to Be

Sometimes in life, when you start to wonder what's going on and whether your decisions have been good ones, when you feel like you're just treading water and you're wondering what it's all about, you have a one of those "It's a Wonderful Life" moments.  I've been doing a lot of questioning about whether I'm where I'm supposed to be, but more and more I'm seeing that where I'm supposed to be right now isn't where I think I should be.  I had another moment at the beginning of Lent when I was praying about what I should do for Lent, and instead of coming up with something necessarily, I felt like I was being asked a question; whether I could put myself aside.  I don't know if I've done this, but looking back on the past few weeks and seeing all the ways that I've been able to help others has shown me that I can do better, do more.

Today's prayer is for vocations.

No comments:

Post a Comment