March 14, 2016

Blogging is hard

It's not that I don't have time to blog.  I could make time if I wanted to.  It's just that my brain isn't working the same way it used to.  I'm literally adjusting to a different life now.  Every time something big happens in my life, I become a slightly different person.  I don't think my brain knows how to cope with all this change and blog every day. 

I mean there are interruptions as well.  Just writing that short paragraph, I was interrupted twice by both of my kids.  It's my first day alone with both of them.  For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to go to the park.  Well it wasn't my idea; Bishop was insisting heavily on getting his shoes on and going bye bye.  He's just too cute to say no to.  He also got 3 bites of my donut just because he said please so nicely.  Anyway our trip to the park just ended up being a short walk cause I realized it was a stupid idea to let Bishop run around while I had a baby strapped to me.  I can't run very fast that way.  So he's playing outside instead.  He's making a huge mess but at least I don't have to chase after him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment