September 24, 2019

Kitten Trees

It's been an eventful week already.  I have a fresh tattoo and I'm on my period!  Sometimes I use exclamation points to talk about awful things because it tricks my brain into thinking bleeding is a fun activity.  If you've never gotten a tattoo while on your period, just know, it's not very fun.  I mean... it was slightly worse than getting a regular tattoo but the aftercare is annoying because I have 2 things to deal with.  I guess it'll be better in the long run cause both of them will be over in a matter of days.  Then I can enjoy the beautiful art for the rest of my life!  And I get bleed all over again next month!  Being a woman is super fun. 

Side note, Marshall is bugging me to watch cat videos on my computer now.  I blame Brandi for tagging me in a video about a tree full of cats.  There weren't even any directions on how to get to the tree.  Just a bunch of adorable felines going "look at how cute we are, don't you wish you could pet us? TOO BAD".  I guess I'll just have to grow my own cat tree.  Then I can post a video of it online and not let anybody come over and pet my cats.  BAM KITTEN THERAPY!  My blog has come full circle from last week.  I could use my kittens to help with my period pains and soreness from future tattoos that I'm gonna get.  I heard that tattoos are addicting but really I think it just seems that way cause it's not like you can get all the tattoos you want overnight.  It takes time so that might seem like an addiction.  I guess you could get them all at once but that would be very expensive.  And painful.  And take A LOT of planning.  I'm not great at planning things and that's the only thing stopping me from doing it.  Part of the planning would involve renting like 50 kittens for my pain management.  I only have one cat so I have to scale back on the pain level accordingly. 

Here's a part of my tattoo.  It took me 4 pictures to get the whole thing and I don't want to post them all.  You'll just have to talk to me to see the whole thing.  I mean unless I'm wearing a sweater and fall is here so that is very likely. 

They're cosmic roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment