September 17, 2019

Conflict and Kittens

You know what's super fun?  Trying to think of stuff to talk about on my blog while my mind is occupied with subjects I can't talk about in a public space.  I mean I guess I could but it might piss off a few people.  As anyone who has been paying attention knows, I'm super into creating conflict and getting into arguments.  It's basically a hobby. 

I read somewhere that kids can't understand sarcasm until they're like 10 years old.  I was thinking about this last night when John said something super sarcastic to Bishop and I watched it go way over his little head.  I was kinda funny. 

Also I legit do enjoy picking fights and arguing about nothing but it has to be with someone I'm VERY comfortable with and they always understand that I'm joking.  Having a nothing fight is like a hobby in our marriage.  And I think it has sharpened my debate skills.  Although I don't think a lot of my logic would be permissible in a formal debate.  There's a lot of problems I would solve with kitten therapy.  That would only work for a small number of issues.  Like healthcare.  Did you know cat purring has healing properties?  And who purrs the loudest?  Kittens.  We should be getting kittens into every ER like right now.  We would save so much money on surgeons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment