February 22, 2012

Kritz's Lent Blo...RANT

Yes, yes.  I decided I could find time to post as frequently as I can.  And since I only have 10 minutes before the end of the first day of lent, I will skip pleasantries and launch directly into RANT!

Holy sweet baby Jesus, I have never seen a less efficient system for e-mail or password recovery than blogger.  Trying to access my account couldn't have been more painful than going to the dentist to get a root canal done without morphine or pain killers while having an angry badger gnaw on your toes and a squalling child right next to your ear.

Everything about their system from the repetative NEED for you to type again and again mindless codes to prove you are a human trying to access your account, to the refusal to let them use your own freakin' gmail address to receive the password change is completely asinine, especially if blogger doesn't recognize the only other e-mail address you have.  So what?   I need to make yet ANOTHER e-mail address with a different website just to receive my password?  Sorry blogger, I'm not falling for google's agenda!  I'm already irritated that when I log into my g-mail account, it logs me out of my youtube account for some reason and I can never remember my password!

Hey people of internetland!  Welcome to a Lentastic Blogkickoff!

1 comment:

  1. At least no one can steal your identity, Kris. No one can simple steal your awesomeness. No one could handle it anyway.

    ReplyDelete