February 5, 2019

Tuesday?

It's Tuesday and I feel totally uninspired.  I had to pay bills today and on top of that, I started doing taxes as well so all of my creativity burrowed deep inside me to hide like a.... naked mole rat?  I don't really know what those are but I assume they burrow into the ground.  And that's where my creativity went: deep into the dark places of my brain while the irritated business number crunchers marched out of the prison cell I keep them in to preserve my sanity.  The prison is guarded by glow sticks and rave music.  And soft fluffy kittens.  Everything number crunchers hate so they stay in their cell. 

And now the tiny bit of creativity that I managed to squeeze out for that metaphor has been interrupted by a 5 year old who doesn't know how to do time out.  Ugh.  I give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment