February 19, 2019

Hype Man

I didn't blog last week.  I was depressed.  But now the cloud has passed and I'm feeling like myself again, except for a minor cold.  That's almost gone too.  I told John about the depressing thoughts I was having and he agreed that those thoughts were, in fact, depressing and that made me feel a little better.  Sharing always helps even if the problems don't get solved.  It's nice to know that other people worry about the same stuff I do.  We're all in this together. 

Marshall has been getting better at talking.  It's adorable and sometimes confusing because he's so confident about what he wants to say but I have no idea what it is.  He's also recently started a very annoying habit.  Mumbling.  Honestly I can't believe I didn't see it coming.  He acts so much like me and my primary form of communication used to be mumbling.  I managed to break that habit when I started dating John because he's 30% deaf.  Hopefully this habit doesn't stick around.  Maybe having a deaf father and a loud brother will break him out of it early.  If not, I'll probably have to translate for him for the rest of my life.  So far, I speak Marshall the best.  Or maybe Bishop speaks it better than me.  He never seems to have an issue.  Also I'm pretty sure Marshall learns most of his words from Bishop.  He's a little echo.  Or back up singer.  He's everybody's hype man. 

Sometimes you just need a new perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment