April 10, 2013

Crash

I didn't post yesterday.  For some reason, I was so exhausted from the combination of the events of the day and lack of sleep.  We had a field trip yesterday and I also did my 10K.  By the time I got home, I pretty much ate dinner and then fell asleep.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I typically stay up at all hours of the night.  Passing out close to 7pm is a new experience for me.  My body must have been pretty shocked too, because I kept waking up at odd hours of the night convinced I needed to get to work.

On a side note, I've been consistently averaging 5 rosaries during my walk.  This usually gets me around 7,000 of my 10K and takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.  Over the course the day at school, I average around 1,500-2000K so that leaves me about 1000 to make up when I come home from school.  I can't help but think that if I got up earlier, I could get a lot of walking in, instead of doing it at the end of the day.  But then again, if I was that tired last night after I came home, I shudder to think what the last class of the day would be like.

One problem I have been coming across is that I'm just not sure about my prayer techniques.  I didn't pray very often until recently.  Pretty much it was only when people asked me to pray for them.  I wonder if there are any good books out there on prayer.

EDIT:  Oh yeah, I made my 10K yesterday too.  Two for two!

No comments:

Post a Comment