March 19, 2019

Last Week My Head Tried to Kill Me

I had to skip blogging last week.  Although technically I didn't break my own rule because Bishop stayed home sick that day.  But I would have broken it because I had a migraine that was trying to destroy me from the inside and I couldn't look at screens without making the migraine mad.  It went away on Wednesday but it took almost a full week to fully recover.  Now I have "migraine hangover" in my search history and some mild PTSD.  I feel really sorry for whoever has to live with those on a regular basis.  And I really hope mine don't become a regular thing.  Not fun. 

And now my little smarty-pants Bishop is reading over my shoulder.  Nothing is safe anymore!  Although I usually blog when he's at school.  I wish I could say I have an awesome excuse but the truth is I was just being lazy.  I blame the migraine hangover.  The one that's pretty much gone. 

Bishops spring break is in a few weeks.  He gets 2 whole weeks so I guess I won't be blogging for a bit.  Maybe I'll work on my other writing project.  It's entirely in my head right now.  That's where most of my ideas stay.  Unless it's a crafting idea, then there's a 90% chance I have most of the materials sitting in my bedroom next to some half finished stuff. 

Anyway... here's Bishop with a mustache.  It was for school.  


No comments:

Post a Comment