January 22, 2019

Decor

Christmas is officially over in our apartment.  Our tree finally came down this weekend.  It would have come down earlier but John was sick AND doing overtime.  And I'm not tall enough.  I bought a 9 foot tree which makes me pretty useless at assembly/ disassembly.  I've tried to use the word "desembly" a few times before figuring out it's not a word.  I feel like it should be.  Maybe if I use it enough, it will become a word.  That's how it works right? 

Anyway, my point is, our apartment is now sad and decoration-less.  I mean besides the family picture wall and Game of Thrones banners.  Maybe I should add some more decor.  Except every time I start a project, it never gets finished.  I have so many craft supplies and barely finished projects in my room.  I need a crafting partner.  I'm terrible at self-motivation. 

We replaced our Christmas tree with a coat tree.  It looks a lot neater in here now that our sweaters aren't all over the desk and coach.  And now that the kids have bunk beds, it looks like we actually fit in this apartment instead of being stuffed in with all our oversized beds.  It's still pretty messy though.  Doesn't matter how much room we have, that'll never change.  We are not neat people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment