August 20, 2019

Future Giant

I started my genre short stories last week.  Unfortunately I started with a genre that's not blog appropriate so I can't post it.  I wanted to start with something I could actually show people but my brain was stuck on "I wonder if I could write a romance novel...".   The answer is I don't know because I didn't finish it. 

I think my next story will be in the horror genre.  I think I'd be good at writing horror because everything scares me.  Or maybe I'd be terrible at it because everything scares me.  I'll guess I'll have to try it to figure it out. 

Now that Bishop is in 1st grade, he has PE in school.  His shoes were starting to fall apart so I took him shopping this weekend.  He now has a size 2.  I'm scared for our future food budget.  He already eats like a garbage disposal.  Last night he ate my salmon skin that I didn't want and the rest of Marshall's dinner.  This morning he made himself a sandwich with honey and sprinkles.  He got in trouble for that one and he said it wasn't worth it cause it tasted disgusting.  That's a win-win for me.  It would be awesome if all his misbehavior turned out that badly for him.  That's the dream. 

Of course the downside is now I have to deal with a Bishop who can't play video games.  I'm gonna have to come up with some creative ways for him to earn it back.  Maybe this will a good opportunity to stop all the bickering.  

No comments:

Post a Comment