August 27, 2019

Desk Adventures

Our family is growing up so we've been making some changes around the apartment.  Yesterday I built Bishops new Ikea desk! 






















 























It took a few hours and I was pretty exhausted at the end of the day.  But now Bishop has a new homework/ study area!  He's gonna need it for that giant brain of his.  Also....

























I can use it as my new blogging space!  There's way less distractions in here.  Marshall is in the living room watching Daniel Tiger while I'm writing. 

Now I just need to organize their book shelf so they can reach all the books they need.  Before the kids would climb on top of the changing table to reach everything.  I placed the desk a few feet away from the bookcase so they don't try to stand on it.  I want this desk to make it to high school at least. 
























Janet settled right in.  She didn't even touch the cat bed I bought for her.  Cats are assholes.  That's why they're super cute so we'll put up with their BS.  Just like kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment