June 12, 2012

I'm sailing away

I wouldn't say I've done a lot of traveling really, but I have seen a lot of airports.  I had to travel back and forth to college in Illinois and I would often have a connection flight at some random airport in between destinations.  Surprisingly, the only experience I've had thus far with lost luggage was on my very first air travel experience when I was in 9th grade.  Luckily they lost it on the way home so we didn't need the contents of the luggage for clothes and things. 

My favorite city for layovers is Las Vegas.  It is very entertaining to touch down among pyramids and random world land marks in the middle of a desert.  I've never actually left the airport so I have no idea what the rest of Las Vegas is like.  To me it is a sea of fake land marks.  On one flight, the stewardess was so excited to be going to Las Vegas and she just assumed the rest of the passengers were staying there as well so she was trying to get everyone excited about going to her favorite city.  Then on the connection flight out of Vegas, the stewardess commented on how people were 'leaving the party'.  I guess it was a short party for me. 

"Next week" is Winchester mystery house!  Kris and I will be going on an adventure together!  AND BLOGGING ABOUT IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment