April 2, 2019

Kittens and babies

I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it here this Tuesday.  I already made tentative plans to do a make up blog on Wednesday because I'm baby sitting today.  But it's cool because John came home early so now it's a joint effort.  And I have time to blog.  You would think it would be super easy for me to watch babies because I had 2 already but it's different when it's someone else's baby.  We don't understand each other because I don't spend all day with him.  So a lot of my time is just trying to figure out what he's telling me.  Also my baby carrying muscles are weak because Marshall doesn't want to be held all the time.  As soon as he receives his comfort, he wants down and he's off playing again. 

So we got a cat!  Her name is Janet.  Marshall calls her "Jammit" which is adorably hilarious.  I named her after Janet Snakehole, April Ludgates alter ego from Parks and Recreation.  She wears all black and she's a "very rich widow with a terrible secret".  So Janet is all black and she's very adorable.  She slept in our bed the first night she was here.  When I laid down, she was already under my covers.  I'm so glad we have her!  I feel like we needed a cat.  Marshall especially needed one.  He needs to be around his own kind.  Cause he's actually a kitten. 

The kids watching TV with 'Jammit'

No comments:

Post a Comment